Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Relay for life

Every year our family does the Relay for Life. It is to help raise money for cancer. This page is from last year. It is fun to get together as a big family. We have to have some one walking for the whole time. It starts on Friday afternoon and ends Saturday afternoon. Our team name is Linked By Angels. We have 3 family members that have lost the battle, and 6 who are fighting. We have to raise $800 dollars for it. We have not yet reach our goal. If any one would like to help out let me know. It is on April 24th & 25th.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, I wanna come so bad! It seems like I just miss it every year :(

Elizabeth Dover said...

Hey, That is awesome! I am planning to do something similar to this too but in running a marathon. I would support you some!

Anonymous said...

How did it go? I saw it this weekend. I hope you had a great time. I'm sure you did!

Jolene and Ty said...

You have been tagged! Look at my blog for more info.

tisa's-tidbitz :) said...

Love it! Your family is so supportive. That's awesome to see. I'm glad your on here! Your the best neighbor and a great friend. Your kids are too cute!